Speak to a BMS Expert
How to score well in BMS :
BMS – Bachelor of Management studies is a three year graduate course implemented by the University of Mumbai, which aims at providing the students with information about the functioning of an business enterprise along with due preparation for acquiring important positions in business organizations. But like any other stream in education, students face a bout of failure in BMS with the top reasons being :
- Having a weak hand in basic mathematics will cause a loss of marks in Quantitative Techniques. The subject teaches you about the statistical methods involved in making amends during business situations, which uses variety of data compiled as problems to which the student is supposed to find the right solution. Being weak in basic mathematics makes soaring through this subject difficult.
- Underestimating certain theory subjects like Human Resource management, can lead to major loss in score due to the lengthy nature of the subject. The subject mainly consists theory and explains, the process that goes behind management of human resources inside an organization. If preparation for this lengthy subject begins couple of days before the exam, the student is bound to face difficulty on the examination day.
- Not paying enough attention to crucial subjects like Business Law will create a void of awareness in the student, about the various laws that govern the business sector and its commerce. Major portion of this subjects pinpoints to the various acts that deal with the different offenses or actions performed in a business setup. Not knowing these laws is an uphill battle in scoring against the subject.
- For a vast subject like Financial Management, satisfactory preparation results in a KT. While statistics speak for themselves major students fail in this subject due to a lack of basic understanding about calculating cash and credit prospects along with company capital.
Many BMS classes in andheri have been offering study guides and mock papers as practice for the students to gain some pre-exam benefit.
Why Assets Tutorial for BMS
1. Deeksha Bangera, F.Y.B.M.S (2016), Maths: 100/100
Our BMS Batches consists of only 30 Students; this helps the faculty to give personal attention to each student in the class.
Conceptual clarity is a must for students to be able to solve any type of problems or case studies. All our faculties believe & practice conceptual teaching.
This is one area where many fail; however, we take this very seriously since, this can make or break the student’s study rhythms. Timely completion gives sufficient time for revisions.
We are very serious about our study material; thus, we ensure it is designed by experts & reviewed every year to give the students the best possible quality.
Unlike some, we do not leave the revisions to students. We include specially designed intensive coaching and refresher course which covers the entire syllabus. This exponentially helps students in their preparations.
We not only conduct regular chapter wise & short surprise tests but also full lenght prelim exams. This makes our students well prepared before the exams.
Though the students are given regular feedbacks; we also conduct open-house to update the parents about their child’s performance. This helps them monitor their child’s progress.
We will regularly conduct valuable counselling sessions with professionals and board moderators, to give the students an insight into the speed, accuracy, approach, sequel of order, overcoming exam fear, and developing the correct attitude.
Apart from world-class coaching and mentoring we at Assets also provide a reading room, library of reference books, CD-ROMs, sports and literary competitions and educational outings.
Your BMS Mentors
Bharat Bohra -Super Specialist in Accounts, Economics & Costing. 20+ Years of teaching experience.
Rahul Agarwal – Expert in Maths & Statistics; 15+ Years of teaching experience
Amit Bohra – Expert in Law & Micro Economics; 6+ Years of teaching experience
Lajpat Vyas – Expert in Financial Management, Taxation & Indirect Tax. 6+ Years of teaching experience.
- Foundations of Human Skills
- Introduction to Financial Accounts
- Business Law
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Computers
- Business Environment
- Industrial Law
- Computer Applications in Business
- Managerial Economics-1
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Cost Accounting
- Environment Management
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics-II
- Marketing Management
- Business Aspects in Banking & Insurance
- Production Management & Materials Management
- Strategic Management
- Productivity and Quality Management
- Direct & Indirect Taxes
- Export Import Procedure & Documentation
- Cooperative & Rural Markets
- Research Methods in Business
- Public Relations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Indian Management-Thoughts and Practices
- Financial Management
- Operations Research
- International Marketing
- Elective I
- Special Studies in Marketing
- Special Studies in Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Project Work
- Entrepreneurship & Management of SME
- Elements of Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Service Sector Management
- Business Etnics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Finance
- Elective II
- Retail Management
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management