Speak to a FYJC & SYJC commerce Expert
How to score well in FYJC & SYJC commerce
A change in perspective is what most students need, when making the jump from SSC to FYJC and simultaneously to SYJC. A lack in the following proves to be a biggest hurdle in the progress of a student, after opting for Commerce as a learning stream.
1. Trying to muck things up works against you because of subjects like business studies, which majorly comprises of dry theory and mucking it a day before the exam only leads to utter confusion. Instead timely and regular understanding of the subject, pinpointing towards most topics in the book that are related to each other makes learning quick and easy. This habit of mucking proves to be lethal in SYJC, as it makes the subject seem less important compared to others.
2. A subject like economics is more dynamic in nature, and is very relative to the way the current market commerce works. If enough attention is not paid to mentioned numericals, utilities along with categorization of money and market types, a huge chunk of score is at stake for a student. This loss of knowledge in FYJC then affects a student performance in the SYJC as well.
3. The Goliath of FYJC and SYJC Commerce : Accounts
Missing initial lectures that explain basic concepts like development of accounting, its limitations, then further concepts like preparation of trial balance, accounting equation and ledgers becomes a bane to understand and grasp. This is why most students find accounts difficult to cope with, as the day of semester exams near. The only key to ace SYJC commerce with a greater score is to master Accounts right in FYJC.
4. All the notes for pre-exam preparation for these subjects can be sought from 11th & 12th commerce classes in andheri, who have also laid out certain guides that help in making difficult topics, easier to understand.
Why Assets Tutorial for FYJC & SYJC commerce
1. Krishna chinthala (2016), Book-keeping: 99/100
2. Shefali Kale (2016), Maths: 96/100 Economics: 91/100 Book-keeping: 98/100 O.C: 90/100
3. Aashraye wali (2016), Maths: 94/100
4. Yash jain (2017), Book-keeping: 98/100 Maths: 94/100
5. Pawan Panchal (2017), Book-keeping: 98/100
Our FYJC & SYJC commerce Batches consists of only 30 Students; this helps the faculty to give personal attention to each student in the class.
Conceptual clarity is a must for students to be able to solve any type of problems or case studies. All our faculties believe & practice conceptual teaching.
This is one area where many fail; however, we take this very seriously since, this can make or break the student’s study rhythms. Timely completion gives sufficient time for revisions.
We are very serious about our study material; thus, we ensure it is designed by experts & reviewed every year to give the students the best possible quality.
Unlike some, we do not leave the revisions to students. We include specially designed intensive coaching and refresher course which covers the entire syllabus. This exponentially helps students in their preparations.
We not only conduct regular chapter wise & short surprise tests but also full lenght prelim exams. This makes our students well prepared before the exams.
Though the students are given regular feedbacks; we also conduct open-house to update the parents about their child’s performance. This helps them monitor their child’s progress.
We will regularly conduct valuable counselling sessions with professionals and board moderators, to give the students an insight into the speed, accuracy, approach, sequel of order, overcoming exam fear, and developing the correct attitude.
Apart from world-class coaching and mentoring we at Assets also provide a reading room, library of reference books, CD-ROMs, sports and literary competitions and educational outings.
Your FYJC & SYJC commerce Mentors
Bharat Bohra -Super Specialist in Accounts, Economics & Costing. 20+ Years of teaching experience.
Rahul Agarwal – Expert in Maths & Statistics; 15+ Years of teaching experience
Amit Bohra – Expert in Law & Micro Economics; 6+ Years of teaching experience
Lajpat Vyas – Expert in Financial Management, Taxation & Indirect Tax. 6+ Years of teaching experience.